Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with a pattern

Hi there I have a kustodian plus machine. We just had are lanes screened and there is alot of friction, we used the stone street pattern before it and it played well. Now the shot is totaly different. The problem is after the first game in the front part of the lane around 15 to 20 feet. The ball starts to check up and doesn't get down the lane. If any one can give me some advise it would be apreciated. Thanks for your help.
    we are using prodigy , and defence c cleaner
    Last edited by losiman300; 09-05-2012, 07:00 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

I would post your pattern so suggestions can be made

Comment

2-2 2
      7-7 1
      10-10 2

Comment

Originally posted by losiman300 View Post
        2-2 2
        7-7 1
        10-10 2
        Seems short! LOL

Comment

As the finish gets thicker - it allows the ball to have a larger foot print - so the ball hook earlier because of the friction it develops

Please change the forward screens to

2-2 2 14
          8-8 2 14
          10-10 3 18
          11-11 2 18
          12-12 1 18
          2-2 0 18 buff to 30'
          2-2 0 22 buff to 42'

Leave the revers screens as they are

Let me know how it plays

Thanks!
          Last edited by 8270king; 09-06-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

dont know what happened to the pattern i put up here opertator malfunction i guess lol. i will put that pattern down and i will let you know how it is . thank you for helping

Comment

put the new shot out and so far its been preety good. tonight is the first 5 man teams bowling on it. looks like it needs a little more in the front the ball does chech up a little bit. im gonna see how it is in third game. thanks for your help.

Comment

Do me a favor and put down your reverse loads on your pattern

You said stone street earlier - but it did not start out like stone street

I would like to know the rest of your pattern

And let me know how game 3 is

You can over oil to where the less hook guys are shut out

Comment

from last night what i saw was the ball struggles in the first 15'-20' when trying to cross boards it almost hits a wall around 9- 10 board and makes left turn and goes left of head pin if you get ball a little to far right it does hang a little. for guys that play a little straighter with a small belly say 12 - 8 have resonable read.hope this makes sense and i thank you for your help
                  reverse is
                  12l 12 r 1 18
                  11l 11r 2 18
                  10l 10r 4 18
                  9l 9r 3 18
                  8l 8r 1 14

Comment

Alright here is my guess as to your issue - and I could be wrong

With my forward and your reverse the total oil volume should be 23.75 - that is IF your pump is set at 50mic - which is Stone Street specs

My guess is your pump is set at 40mic - which means your volume is probably 19ml exactly

Please put the calibration pattern in and check how it is set. Set it to 50 (20ml for the calibration pattern)

Then oil the lanes and let me know if the pump is set correctly

If it is set correctly - I can modify the pattern for more skid - my guess the pump is on 40

Comment

i will double check the pump volume again pretty sure it is at 50. as far as how are league went tonight there were alot of happy bowlers and some very good scores. the pin chaser that did the lanes last night did not clean the transfer brush like it should be. so i went through the machine tonight there was not as much of the issues we had on monday. i think there is a little tweaking that could be be done but over all you got the shot very close to being perfect and i thank you very much.

Comment

the pump is set at 50

Comment

hey guys im back again , the balls are checking up a little early still, and the back ends are pretty strong any suggetions on what to do?

Comment

2-2 2 18
                            8-8 2 18
                            9-9 2 18
                            10-10 3 18
                            11-11 2 18
                            12-12 1 18
                            2-2 0 22 buff 27 to 42'

2-2 0 30 42-33'
                            12-12 1 22
                            11-11 2 18
                            10-10 4 18
                            9-9 1 18
                            7-7 1 14
                            2-2 0 14 10-0'

23.85ml
                            50 mic stream

I added oil to the forward pass which will mean easier skid

I widened the last load in reverse for durability

Comment

i put the program in and a couple of us tried it out it seems pretty good we will how the mens league does on it tommorow. its getting pretty close to where it needs to be. once again thank you for your help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X