Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLegend
    replied
    Lane panels expand and contract under heat and cold like anything else. Worked a center once, here in Arizona, that had a couple of panels that bowed so much in cold weather that the lane machine buffer wouldn't even touch the lane surface, leaving a bare spot.

Your only remedy is going to be to shim the panel, and make sure all the screws are secure.

Leave a comment:

• scooter03
    started a topic Hpls

Hpls

Just a comment wear when the weather gets cold cpl of my lanes get the bowl effect more and have water spots after strip. Summertime I don't but now i'm starting to again. From N.mich.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Shannon
    Rock n Bowl
    by Shannon
    just a caustion to all centers. We currently just installed new lanes in our center and the installer informed us that we cant use the "Rock n Bowl" slogan, cuz someone...
    07-08-2000, 11:49 PM
  • the old dirt man
    lane condition's
    by the old dirt man
    with all the bowler's that like to whine and whine,because they can't stand in the same spot week after week,I think we should change the shot every week,then mabe they would...
    03-05-2001, 01:55 PM
  • John_Galt
    Karaoke on the lanes
    by John_Galt
    I've seen many places implement short-term karaoke in a separate bar with good success - short-term.
    Have heard about karaoke on the lanes, made possible via wireless microphone,...
    12-22-2004, 04:41 AM

Deck Lift Gear Damaged

Starting Issue, Random Cycling of Pinsetter
Noticed that the Rake Crank Arm had a jerk/stutter on 2nd pass of 4 phase movement. Hand cranked to movement point and felt solid...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X