Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver bullet problem

Here's the prob. Machine runs so far down the lane and then stops. Display says encoder drive error. I'm told it is the speed control box causing the problem from one guy, and the amf ( I think means Adios Mother %^$#&^ ) tech says it is the drive motor in either case it cost bucks ($900 for one and $1000 for the other). Hard to believe a machine 4 years old and only does 12 lanes a day can take a dump like this. Right now I'm using 100B. Thanks for the help.
    Ron M

Re: silver bullet problem

Ron,

We had a similar problem not too long ago. It doesn't happen anymore, but this is what we did. We swapped out the box on the 7-pin side of the machine. Also, we swapped out the power cord. Not for sure what was going on. I hope this gives you a little help. If I am not specific enough, let me know.

Bye for now,

Joey

Comment

Thanks for responding. I changed the speed control box, and it did not change. We allready changed the cord. I don't know where to go from here except maybe processor.
      Ron M

Comment

Ron I had one of the first Silver bullitts ever made actualy it was this first one made. Any how we had the same problem with ours and we found that the distance counter had gone bad and we changed it and the problem went away.

Comment

Dustin;
          Thanks for responding. I changed the the distance counter last night. I hope this fixes it.
          Ron M

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• evilian
            Silver Bullet troubles
            by evilian
            We use a silver bullet to oil our lanes with but on occasions we set it up on the lane hit the go button and nothing happens when you push the button the screen goes blank then...
            09-16-2003, 12:56 AM
          • down under mate
            SILVER BULLET MAGNUM GOING NO WHERE FAST
            by down under mate
            OUR SILVER BULLET IS DEAD. THERE R A FEW PROBLEMS WITH IT.1 WHEN IT IS GOING DOWN THE LANE IT SLOWS DOWN SPEEDS UP AND AT TIMES STOPS. 2 WHEN IT GETS TO ABOUT 45' MARK IT SPEEDS...
            10-05-2003, 08:01 AM
            silver bullet
            by Guest
            We are experencing a new problem with our Silver Bullet lane machine.

Our lane oiler/stripper has decide to at times jump off the back of the pin deck instead of...
            02-08-2000, 08:14 PM
          • TPJ
            Silver bullet magnum unstable
            by TPJ
            I have a silver bullet magum which is very unstable when it is upright. I tried the double castors but this did not help. I heard that some people were using skate board wheels...
            06-12-2009, 06:53 PM
          • evilian
            Silver Bullet Vibration
            by evilian
            We have a Silver bullet magnum which we have a strange problem with it has a vibration as its going down the lane.
            The strange bit is its not there when we first start it...
            10-22-2004, 12:39 AM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
          X