Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanction machine

quick question. the machine seems to strip everything up to the pindeck just fine, but even though the machine runs to the end of the deck...it seems like its only really cleaning the first foot of pindeck..looks like squeegee streaks after that...is there something i need to change on the cleaning section?
    Brinkster

Re: sanction machine

Hi Brinkster,first of all which machine do you have?Kustodian?Sanction ST/El.?Phoenix-S?Check in your system control cleaning if it has`lift duster in inches`and where it is set on.

Comment

We have had the same intermittent problem(some days it worked ok other days not), probably something was wrong with the software, problem was gone when new software was installed(cosi??).
      We have a Sanction Standard.
      Good Luck
      So it goes.

Comment

the only time i have that problem is when i strip the lower level because i have wood lanes with sythetic pindecks and the transition from wood to sythetic is not the best.
        Money is everything when your racin' and placin'

Comment

Brinkster I had the exact same problem and Found out that the Micro switch on the squeege was not making the squeege stop in the exact same place every time infact some times it would't stop at all. All I did was bend the arm on the switch just a RCH and it worked.
          They say that the **** rolls down hill but the smell always starts at the top.

Comment

I had the same problem with my Kustodian. No matter what I did, all I had was squeege marks and oil left on the deck. Sven is right on the mark. I went in and changed the timing on when the stripper cloth raised in the pin deck area and made it raise later. One thing to keep in mind; the closer to the back of the pin deck the cloth raises, the greater the risk of pushing a puddle of cleaner into the pit.
            Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse