Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K+ Pattern For Scooter

SCOOTER,
    Here is the pattern I use for Seniors 55+ with 15 year old anvilane, Defense C and Syn-Pro 40. This pattern has worked real well at both of our centers, the other Center has Murrey Pathfinder.
    We have had (between both centers) 6 800's, 9 299's and 21 300 games... and these are Seniors ONLY scores. I also have a shot that I use for the Senior Masters which took a 230 average to make the cut and the winner averaged 251 for 16 games. If anyone is interested I will post

Pattern Distance 41'
    Reverse Distance 26'
    40ml

Forward
    2-2-2-10
    6-6-2-14
    8-8-3-14
    10-10-4-14
    12-12-2-18
    2-2-0-22

Reverse 26'
    2-2-0-26
    11-11-4-18
    9-9-3-18
    2-2-0-14
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!

Re: K+ Pattern For Scooter

It is nice to see oil in the ball track for a change.

Great looking pattern.

Comment

I was just looking at my Senior Masters pattern and there is only one difference between that pattern and the above pattern.

The Senior Masters pattern has 1 more 9-9 load on the reverse run. It has 4 loads instead of 3. That's the only difference. The output for the house shot is 18.8ml and the Masters 19.72.

Also, on the Center with the Murray Pathfinders, we removed a 6-6 load on the forward run, it seemed to create an OB on the Pathfinders with the extra load.

Comment

Originally posted by 82/30 king:
        It is nice to see oil in the ball track for a change.

Great looking pattern.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, they seem to like it.
        I bowled a summer league on it last summer, I hadn't bowled for 10 years and I averaged 218, so they must be easy :p

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse