Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Bullet Magnum Wiring Diagram

Hi, does anybody have a wiring diagram for the Silver Bullet Magnum. Having problems with m/c drive encoder error on pindecks. Got an electrician coming in to look at it but needs wiring diagram for m/c & control box. Thanks

Re: Silver Bullet Magnum Wiring Diagram

What type of error? Usually it will error if the path of travel is interrupted. Is it a 110v or 220v? If you can, post what the machine is or isn't doing. Might be an honest oversight.
    Mark
    (919) 757-1789

Comment

well in the Uk it must be 230 volts.

If it is drive code error on the pin deck check and make sure that the reversing switch, which is nicely located on the right hand side of the cleaning system, pushed up against the cleaner pad, is adjusted correctly.

There is a leaf on the switch which is able to be bent. You can adjust the metal contact which enables the switch to be closed, sooner or later depending on the leaf's position.

There is an adjustment on the magnum I believe to enable the braking of the machine, so that it does not run of the end of the pin deck. Function 82 perhaps? The less the number the quicker the machine will stop.

Ensure that all capping wooding sections left and right, just before the flat gutters, are in tact and correctly installed. Also look for the flat gutters to be installed the correct way, so the fat edge is towards the 7-10 line.

Clean the encoder just incase! This may be on the way out, but other things to look at first.

If this is hapeening on every lane, then perhaps look at the drive motor, or the speed control box.

I believe there are diagrams on the AMF site?

If not just contact Embassy, good luck!!!
      Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

Thanks for replys. Been having this problem for at least the last year but have just put up with it by manually pushing the m/c over the pindeck to the end of the lane. The m/c only starts to stall after approx 6 lanes. If m/c is left for 15mins then tried again it will run fine for a while then stops again. Everything mechanical has been either replaced or adjusted to no avail which leads me to think it may be an electrical problem. The drive motor runs quite hot. Is this usual? We had an oil leak in the motor which has now been repaired and have also replaced the brushes. The problem also occurs if you only run the m/c up the same lane which rules out build up of dirt, gutters, bumpers etc. Had a look on AMF site for info but no joy. Will get in touch with Embassy. Thanks

Comment

could it be low power

Comment

That is what we suspect but electrican wanted a wiring diagram of m/c before he starts fiddling with the electrics

Comment

I have the diagrams for the Summit if that helps, I believe the same for the m/c.
              Mark
              (919) 757-1789

Comment

Thanks for the drawings. Electrician has been to check over the m/c but cant find anything that would make the bullet stall on the pindecks after a length of time. He had a play with the pots in the 220v control box adjusting forward torque, dynamic breaking etc to no avail. Does anybody have any details on what these pots should be set at? Tearing my hair out now but wont let this defeat us!! Any more help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse