Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qubica AMF the Express

Anybody have any experience with this lane machine? I'm looking to buy a simple combination stripper/oiler for my 10 lane center.

Re: Qubica AMF the Express

Buy a used Phoenix by Kegel.

Comment

What do one of those run? I'm working on a real tight budget. The bowling center is actually in a student center so I don't have much money to work with.

Comment

You could get a nice pad machine for 3K or a fluid metered machine for 7K.

Comment

The Express is made for smaller houses and budgets. We have had ours for three years and are VERY Happy with it. Great job of cleaning and conditioning. It's tough to change patterns though so you are kind of locked into what you set.
          AMF does have refurbished machines that run around $5000.00 which includes the warrenty.
          Feel free to PM if you need more info.

Tony

Comment

If you are looking for a budget combination machine then you should look at the Kegel Crossfire.
            Technical Manager
            Bowltech UK Ltd

www.facebook.com/ross.gibson

Warning: The above post may contain sarcasm,

Comment

I agree with Ross, the Crossfire is a great machine.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse