Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connect color change?

I typically order lane supplies to last me the whole bowling season. I recieved a shipment of Brunswick Connect this past December and I just started using it this week. I noticed that it is quite different in color to the last batch we were using. It has more of a yellow color to it now than the last batch which had a slight tint of yellow. I am hearing that the bowlers are complaining that the lanes are more oily. They think that I have changed the pattern.

What I am seeing on the lane at the end of the night is that there is a bit more carry down and the track area seems to be burned up a bit more than before. The last time we orded was about 8 months ago when we switched from A22 to connect......it seems as though the issues I was having with A22 I am now seeing in this batch of connect.

where is the batch date on the containers, on the bottom left corner of one of the side labels? I see 04/10 so I take it this is the batch date? April 2010?
    Nick

Printed on the bottom of the container for example is "LOT AB1" which is the batch lot I.D. Along with that I.D. is a 4 or 5 digit number that refers to what position that container was filled. There is no month or year date on the container.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse