Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin slides

Need help convincing my boss that we could use the no pin slide spots,I have read alot of posts saying how good they work but he said that they are nothing but glorified gardein lane material
    PLEASE HELP

Uniflex basecoat 36 lanes about 50-75 bucks a year. Sorry,that doesn't help you ! lol

Comment

Might want to check out 8270King post in the Lane Maintenance section on these. They are starting to be known to destroy synthetic pindecks over time.

Here is the link to the post.
      http://www.bowltech.com/forums/showt...No-slide-spots
      Mike

Comment

I moved this thread to Lane Maintenance from the AMF 30s section as perhaps centers with other equipment might be able to contribute.

Thanks.
        "Where are we going, and why are we in a hand basket?"

--Kat

Comment

We us Kegel NPS no pin slide. Works for us. Comes in gallon jug. Mix 1:1.

Comment

Originally posted by start switch View Post
            Need help convincing my boss that we could use the no pin slide spots,I have read alot of posts saying how good they work but he said that they are nothing but glorified gardein lane material
            PLEASE HELP
            The material is nothing like Guardian.

Comment

^Agree^

Comment

The no slide spots work very well. A little pricey. Have to evaluate the price vs. performance. Pin deck spray works, but after time makes the pin decks ugly and nasty dirty. Have never coated a synthetic pin deck, but the price might be right. We all have been placed in a small box with the manufacture of the new pins. AMF pins cause alot of OOR's. AMF makes Bruns. also. A no win situation. In a perfect world if the lane machine cleans the pindeck well it should not be a problem, but with synthetic pindecks, AMF pin bottoms and the amount of oil required for today's bowling balls it's a tough problem to get ahold of. Any one of those ideas will work, you have to figure what works best for you with the resources that are avaliable.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse