Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kustodian--Oil head constantly moves left to right (Urgent)

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustodian--Oil head constantly moves left to right (Urgent)

Kegel Kustodian Model C with Reverse Drop Upgrade

When powering the machine up, oil head will travel to the 10pin side of the machine past the proximity sensor and bang against the frame of the lane machine. The motor will not reverse back to the left---even when past the proximity sensor and at the frame, the motor continues to pull the head to the right. The only way to get it to stop is to remove the L2 Relay or to power down the machine. I have switched the relays and everything else can think of, but cannot get the oil head to reverse directions. The only way it will travel to the left under normal conditions is to remove the Left-to-Right relay. It will travel normally to the left wall and try to reverse, but then can't due to lack of power.

Any help would be greatly appreciated--currently without a machine

Pull the 12v relay and start going through the inputs

I would guess you have oil contamination in the computer......has anyone made a mess while filling the tank lately?

Comment

Chad, on the PLC; can you check to see if you have power at out 06 even without the output light on. Use a meter, and your looking for 24vDC. Ex-Mech
      The 45/70 Goverment is the only Goverment I trust

Comment

Does the 10pin proximity sensor light up when the head passes it?

Does the corresponding light on the PLC light up as well?
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

When all else fails give Kegel a call 1-800 280-2695.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
          Working...
          X