Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kustodian--Oil head constantly moves left to right (Urgent)

Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kustodian--Oil head constantly moves left to right (Urgent)

Kegel Kustodian Model C with Reverse Drop Upgrade

When powering the machine up, oil head will travel to the 10pin side of the machine past the proximity sensor and bang against the frame of the lane machine. The motor will not reverse back to the left---even when past the proximity sensor and at the frame, the motor continues to pull the head to the right. The only way to get it to stop is to remove the L2 Relay or to power down the machine. I have switched the relays and everything else can think of, but cannot get the oil head to reverse directions. The only way it will travel to the left under normal conditions is to remove the Left-to-Right relay. It will travel normally to the left wall and try to reverse, but then can't due to lack of power.

Any help would be greatly appreciated--currently without a machine

Pull the 12v relay and start going through the inputs

I would guess you have oil contamination in the computer......has anyone made a mess while filling the tank lately?

Comment

Chad, on the PLC; can you check to see if you have power at out 06 even without the output light on. Use a meter, and your looking for 24vDC. Ex-Mech
      The 45/70 Goverment is the only Goverment I trust

Comment

Does the 10pin proximity sensor light up when the head passes it?

Does the corresponding light on the PLC light up as well?
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

When all else fails give Kegel a call 1-800 280-2695.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse