Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted
    replied
    Actually, it's called the 'zero' line. This line, brought up from the floor, is the start of the lane foundation. The wood pin deck ended at the 'zero' line.
    The tailplank trims out the lane, and provides a place to mount the back of the flat gutter - and extends beyond '0'.
    The 70 frame placement is based on the center of the 7-10 line, just so happens one can use '0' to estimate certain table parts when at bottom dead center.
    But the 7-10 center line should line up with a scribe mark on the lower box tubing of the front end frame. A straight edge and 2' level will line them up.
    Many have never seen this scribe mark, nonetheless know what it is for.
    When a synthetic is installed in place of the wood, that line becomes the '0' reference line.

Leave a comment:

• House
    replied
    Thanks fellas

Leave a comment:

• Tablejam
    replied
    If the table is flagged correctly (aluminum table) those lines just happen to exactly line up with the edges of the 7 and 10 respot cells.

Leave a comment:

• shamefowjze
    replied
    For adjusting how far a sweep on a 82-70 or 82-70 should travel. I'm not sure if a 30 travels the same distance.

Leave a comment:

• rivmike
    replied
    Originally posted by House View Post
    Curious to know what the black lines behind the 7 and 10 pin spots are for.
    To tell you where the taleplank would start. (back of the deck)

Leave a comment:

• House
    started a topic HPL pindeck lines?

HPL pindeck lines?

Curious to know what the black lines behind the 7 and 10 pin spots are for.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X