Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• resurfacing ? for ted

going to be resurfacing this year first time since installing synthetic heads and decks wondering the best way to sand pines with gallichio machine how about going to sand the ends without rounding them off,figureded id back in and sand back to front then going forward and sanding to deck making sure to cross the middle thanks

I'd take all the head panel screws out and turn the head panel over. This allows sanding equipment to travel over the entire lane to sand the pine. The end of the head panel is where there needs to be attention so there will be a flush to 15/1000 fall on the the freshly sanded pine. If this is the first time, and the installer was a friendly type, there'd be shim at the end of the head panel that could be removed so you wouldn't have to sand the underlayment (or old head) down any for a few sandings.
    If the pin deck is synthetic, it's on feet. Then, the flat gutters need removed, and the front of the pin deck needs lowered. I use a 1/8" thick piece of masonite to guage how much to lower the deck front, then use a piece of same to lay on the lowered front of the deck when the sanding equipment goes off the pine dovetail.
    Have fun!
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• jas
      resurfacing for ted
      by jas
      ted talked to to earlier about resurfacing just the pines as i have syn heads and decks what is the best way to sand the end toward head pin and also the pine after the second...
      06-15-2012, 10:13 AM
    • Akuma
      Pindeck mushrooming on end.
      by Akuma
      The end that goes from lane to pindeck on the 7 pin side the deck looks as it was ridding higher than the lane and took some beating over time and has a bump. Any way of getting...
      06-03-2005, 01:49 AM
    • HouseBall
      Pindeck project
      by HouseBall
      We have HPLs and are wanting to raise the backs of the pindecks to increase carry. What is the procedure for this?

JOEY
      05-19-2004, 02:09 AM
    • jhova
      how to adjust pin deck ??
      by jhova
      I have one lane that needs to come down only on the 7ps....i need it to come down 20/1000 .... ive been here 5 yrs and never adjusted the decks( ive yet to have to do this just...
      04-23-2013, 05:28 PM
    • KWagner
      AMFlite Pin Deck Adjustment
      by KWagner
      I have an AMFlite pin deck that is higher than the lane surface. I don't know much about pin decks or this type of pin deck. How can I get the pin deck even with the lane...
      11-30-2012, 02:06 PM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Blue A2 Rebuild

Here are photos of the A2 that I just finished rebuilding and installing. Every single part on the machine came apart to be cleaned, painted, or replaced. All new rubber,...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Hybrid (and EcoFriendly) Bumpers (2012)

It's been about 10 years since we first tried this - 46 lanes and still working fine, auto air bumper cylinders on the BankShot bumpers. Here are videos of a home install with...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
    http://aluminumrepair.com/...
    Working...
    X