Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• century pc v3

I have a friend who needs some help with this machine,any one have some info?

Originally posted by HEADWEST View Post
    I have a friend who needs some help with this machine,any one have some info?
    Need problem to help.

Comment

Originally posted by rivmike View Post
      Need problem to help.
      Ive never heard of this particular machine and was wondering what it was and he is looking to work on his pattern.

Comment

it is the original "Silver Bullet" without the stripping part. Wick Tanks, how many and sizes depends on options. the old "turn key" to enter Manager Mode

Comment

Originally posted by Coors View Post
          it is the original "Silver Bullet" without the stripping part. Wick Tanks, how many and sizes depends on options. the old "turn key" to enter Manager Mode
          Now that I know what the heck it is I'll find out the details and see if any Bowltechers can lead him in the right direction.Thanks

Comment

There are a lot of things you can do to a Century PC to increase it's performance to today's oil volume requirements.

1. change to HVO tanks
            2. change to foam wicks
            3. add a tank heating element
            4. reverse drive sprockets on on right side of transfer roller (makes the transfer roller spin 50% faster). Have to change wicks and tanks first, otherwise you'll starve the wicks in no time.

Without more information can't help you a whole lot. I would suggest contacting QubicaAMF tech support 1-866-460-7263

Good Luck,
            Cliff Adair
            Director - Aftermarket, QubicaAMF Worldwide

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
            Working...
            X