Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil head issue

seems like oil head oils right of where its supposed example 7 to 7 puts oil on right side 6 left side 8 is there a way to center oil head also oil head sits right of where it should be when at home i timed head oils okay just right of center how do i go about centering head

So you did the head timing adjustment already?
    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
    Cloth: ShamWow!
    Machine: Johnny 5
    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

yes did head timing oils fine just not centered

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        yes did head timing oils fine just not centered
        Is the oil wand the same as the painted mach. with the lock collar. If that moves it will change the timing.

Comment

double post
          Last edited by shamefowjze; 04-02-2012, 06:48 AM.
          Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

How are you determining that it's off center? Visually? Tapes? Smear?

Could just be the guide rollers or springs. If it's jam all the way to the left then you're loads could be off to the left. Check for play in the head block, wear in that can off set your loads. Another thing to check is the Proximity sensors on the head bar. those tell the oil head where the 2 board is at, if they're off then everything else is off.

Also the height of the pencil tip can make it apear off. If the height is too high the load will start late and end late. If the height is too low it starts early and ends early. But it will do this in both dirrections

Comment

watching machinerun w black light on have all my boards marked

Comment

if it off sets the loads one board to the right on the right to left travel, does it offset it the right on the left to right travel as well? or does it offset them to the left?

Comment

to the right

Comment

Have you done anything with the wand? If it starts early and ends early the wand is low.(just as Shamefowjze has said)

Comment

So the left to right and right to left loads are both offset to the right, correct?

Comment

Lefts and rights are confusing, if the stream from right starts before the scribe line on the transfer roller and stops before the left line. check the wand height.

Comment

yes

Comment

Rivmike,
                            If everything is offset to the right in both directions, it is not the tip height. That's why I was trying to clarify how everything is offset. The only way to do that is asking lefts and rights. I'm not sure how that is confusing

Jas,
                            Check the Reversing prox adjustments and the head timing. If everything is off to one side regardless of the head direction, that's about all that can cause that.

What if you just oil 10-10 how does it show up on the lane? I'm not sure how you marked the roller or how long this has been a problem. But is it possible that the marks on the roller are off? Mike asked a good question. Do your 2-2 loads start and stop on the scribe lines?

Comment

i have pass through sensors tried prox but was not compatable w software

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
                              Working...
                              X