Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your oil...and why?

I don't have a favorite oil. I have used Navigate for a couple of years thinking it was Kegel's latest and greatest. I'm thinking of trying something else next season. If anyone has an oil that they just LOVE, let me know what it is so I can try it. Thanks!

I use Prodigy
    Reasons:
    1. No pin transfer issues
    2. No slimy ball
    3. It matches my low friction surface
    4. You avoid the move right then move left with Prodigy

With HPL you need a oil to stop all the surface friction

Then you can get the volume correct and eliminate most of the transition

With Navigate you probably still need 20-21ml of volume

With Infinity you may get it gown to 19-20

Comment

Infinity, because the Kegel chart says its the best for Hpl/Spl. We made the change from Defense-S and holy mackerel Infinity is sweet.
      When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Infinity is great on AMF HPL and SPL

Comment

we have 24 pro lanes and we use prodigy.

the reason we use prodigy =
          king said so. [simple as that]

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Maybe Infinity....thanks.

Comment

I have SPL and use Infinity. With Jerry's help with the pattern a few years back...the bowlers have been very happy.
              TSM & TSM Training Development
              Main Event Entertainment
              480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

The key is to get the correct volume and taper after you get the conditioner to match your surface

Comment

How does the surface on Pro Anvilane compare with DBA IQ? I am currently using Infinity. Defense CX4, 3 cap-fulls=2.5gallons.
                  (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Pro Anvilane has less friction

I use 4 caps to 2.5 gallons....if your lanes are tight you might want to use one more

Comment

Very high lineage center...Tried infinity. Couldn't get it to hold up past 2nd shift. Switched to Navigate...Everyones happy. Even shift 3and 4.
                      I can't even spell Brunsw-ick anymore!!!

Comment

you have 4 leagues back to back and only oil once?

Comment

I switched to Tech Line Duramax Synergy this season and it was fantastic. Usually once it starts snowing in November its like trying to clean glue off the lanes. This oil cleaned just as good in February as it did in September without changing cleaner ratios. Had no carrydown or OOR calls with it, just worked out great for us. To me lane oil is like underwear, boxers or briefs? or boxer briefs? All personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by tenthframe View Post
                            I switched to Tech Line Duramax Synergy this season and it was fantastic. Usually once it starts snowing in November its like trying to clean glue off the lanes. This oil cleaned just as good in February as it did in September without changing cleaner ratios. Had no carrydown or OOR calls with it, just worked out great for us. To me lane oil is like underwear, boxers or briefs? or boxer briefs? All personal preference.
                            Yes it is personal preference. But I remember a few times over the years discovering an oil that just worked out perfecly for me and I wondered how many people on here think they've found the "best" oil out there...AND WHAT IS IT! Duramax Synergy sounds interesting....

Comment

Instead of "personal preference" I would call it "surface preference".Certain oils work better on certain surfaces than others.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X