Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bowl-aroma.com

any one used scented oil in there lane machine. called kegel they never heard of such thing. any thoughts . i got a sample to try, but before i put anything in machine i want to know more.

thanks

http://www.bowl-aroma.com

This year at Bowl Expo was the first time I heard of this stuff. I don't know anything about it as I have not gotten a sample. I have had a few people ask me about it though. I didn't go to Expo this year but I know some of our people who were at the show spoke to the folks at Bowl Aroma. Until we've tested it, we won't really know anything.

Please, if you try it, let us know what you think.

Brandy
    brandy.padilla@kegel.net

Comment

Prodigy did smell great at one time

Comment

I remember King. Thought they removed it because of the unnecessary cost.

If anyone is willing to spend money on something that is completely unneeded, they must be doing well.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Kanga,

Do you think that enhancing the smell of your center thus making it smell clean and fresh is unnecessary?

Comment

This is not the way to make your center smell clean

I had a fragrance hooked up to the air handler via tube and electric pump

It would mist hourly during the day

Much more cost effective than fragrance for your lane oil

Comment

Prodigy was fragranced at one time. I loved that fragrance. But, we did ultimately remove the fragrance because of cost issues. Oil soluble fragrances are rather costly. I looked at the prices of the Bowl Aroma products and depending on your center size and the number of times you oil per day, the additive could cost an additional $1000 per year (and that's just oiling once per day) or more.

I am working on getting samples for us to test. If you use the product, please let me know your thoughts. As soon as we are able to get some samples, we will be testing them as well.

Brandy
              brandy.padilla@kegel.net
              brandy.padilla@kegel.net

Comment

Originally posted by BillHolota View Post
                Kanga,

Do you think that enhancing the smell of your center thus making it smell clean and fresh is unnecessary?
                In this manner, absolutely yes. There are far more effective and cheap ways to accomplish a better result as King pointed out.
                Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

i put it in, it works ok, i doubt i buy any, stuff could get expensive. center did smell like strawberry.

Comment

Sorry, I'm not mixing anything into my lane oil. There's other ways to make your center smell good.

However, I might reconsider my logic if Bowl-aroma were to team up with Yankee candle. Can you imagine your place smelling like warm sugar cookies, cinnamon apple spice, french vanilla, buttercream, or hazelnut coffee.

But noooooo we get Cucumber melon....WTF is that about?
                    Conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Brunette Expressions with Color Enhancer
                    Cleaner: Fabuloso Spring Fresh with Bleach Alternative
                    Cloth: ShamWow!
                    Machine: Johnny 5
                    Surface: Melamine-impregnated, phenolic-treated, high pressure pressed craft paper

Comment

We recently switced from Lane concepts Syn-pro Lane oild to Utoipa from Qubica A.M.F. and Their utopia lane il had a chocolate scent to it. I was not aware of it at first but then I spoke with a rep from Q A.M.F and they said they added the fragrance due to it originally having a strong petrolium smell.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                      Working...
                      X