Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck tilt

Ok, I've started to resurface the decks at my place and have a few questions. We got to talking about deck tilt today and I had a little trouble finding it specifically in the equipment specs. I know that you are allowed to have it slightly tilted up in the back. I don't remember if 10,000 or 100,000 of an inch was the number but either way it was so minuscule how is it measured? Also, the decks I've been working on have been screened and re-coated before and there is an obvious bead where the urethane was put down. I know the bead is way larger than the 10 or 100 thousandths we are talking about so I'm a little confused and looking for clarification.
    Failed safety course.Question #1:In case of fire what steps do you take? Apparently 'Friggin long ones!" is the wrong answer.

Regards,

Billy T
    bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

3/16 drill bit in the front and put your bubble on. (180,000) You could have issues, where the inspector sets his level if you have a hump. Or where you set yours, probably shorter. I would have them come and check one before getting too far.

Comment

Inspectors place their level from front to back between the 7 pin deck spot and the 4 pin deck spot. The inspector will also check the other side of the lane between the 6 pin deck spot and the 10 pin deck spot. Lastly, they will measure across the back of the pin deck...across the 7 - 10 row. The front to back specification as mentioned above by Billy is .187"...either up or down. Side to side (across the back row) is a bit different. You are only allowed .040" tilt.

If you have a "hump" from the finish being pulled in the past...you can scrape the "hump" off using a scraping tool available from Ace Hardware or Home Depot.

TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X