Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin question

Not about machines really
    if you had a fairly big tournament band the finals are broadcast on tv would you put new pins in the tv final pair for appearance and pin action or would it be better to leave pins that have been used for the season in the machine
    im kinda tossed on the idea
    any cons of putting new pins in
    thanks
    Mama said bowlers are ornery because they got all them balls and conditions are never good enough

If the tournament has their own pins, then use those.
    Otherwise, let them bowl on what they had the whole tournament.

Comment

If it were me I'd make sure to check out the used pins in the TV machines and make sure they were the best I had. New pins look real pretty but don't necessarily give you the best action.

Comment

Ya that’s what I was thinking just pick my best pins
        Mama said bowlers are ornery because they got all them balls and conditions are never good enough

Comment

And be sure to "Round" the bottoms. OOPS, inside voice LOL
          Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Lol love it

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Ball Returns Shorted Out?

Ok, I just had one of my company's centers in Florida reach out for help with this issue, and I wasn't able to help them over our chat, so I'm hoping you guys can help shed some...

Trip rocker arm

What causes the trip rocker arm to not line up with the trip rod? Carriage tubing is not bent and all eccentrics are brand new.
            I understand I can bend the rocker arm a...

Lower ball cushion board

Just wondering if this is the normal way that these boards go over time? Am i missing something?
            Pit curtains are in "reasonable" condition if that means anything...

Backend motor plug

What is the name of the power plug and socket on the back-end motor?

Some of ours are breaking from impacts from repeated pile-ups and need to be replaced....

82/70 combi motors

Hi guys, got a few of these Lewus solid state start switches and wondering if we could make use of them on our combi motors. I've seen they aren't recommended for combi motors...
            Working...
            X