Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick score king pins

Hey guys I know pins have been talked about before. We have always used max pins for about 6 or 7 years because of the award jackets. But the bottoms would fall out. When they discontinued the jacket program we were going to buy amflites until they (B) came out with the score kings. I just wanted to let everyone know I have ran these pins since 9/1/00 and have not one pin base fall out yet. Supposedly they have the better base of the pba pin (it is black). I do like how the Bruns. pins go through the machines more consistantly because the surlyn doesnt separate form the wood at the impact zone.
    Are any of you guys using score kings?

king

Re: Brunswick score king pins

We have been using these pins since August and so far nothing bad to report about them. They seem to be holding up well and bottoms staying on. They seem also to be pretty lively, which in our center is a good thing. The jacket program is in effect with these pins, at least when we sent in for our first 300 game of the season. The bowler received his already and really liked it. I think that is part of the reason the owner bought these pins.
    mike

Comment

Re: Brunswick score king pins

The Score Kings are for the jacket award program that Brunswick has. I had checked to see if they were any different in construction than the old MAX and was informed that they are not. Just has the different logo and base. Brunswick used to make a pin from the 60's up to very early 70's called a Score King and those bad boys would last and last.....were tough as nails. Even the old MiXer and Red Crown were tough too.

Mike

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
      X