Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hasn't anyone used reconditioned pins?

Has anyone here ever used reconditioned pins, I would like to know your experiences with them. Thanks

Re: Hasn't anyone used reconditioned pins?

Sorry...never have.

Steve
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

yes....for several years i worked at a center that leased pins. every four months we got a "new"..lol round.

actually it wasnt too bad.

Comment

i dont mean to start a war....but the one thing that stands out in my mind about those days was the bruns flyers averages about 1 or 2 lost rings a night. and it wasnt a bad round...it was every time we got a round of flyers. I liked Max's as far as scoring, AMFlites as far as durable

Comment

We did a long time ago
          first of all stay a way from the white coats they stick in the pin wheels and the bins
          and you will find white paint ever where
          as for the clear coats they do run better but you will have to have a lot of spare pins on hand i really dislike them all my self but that's me
          TIM

Comment

I have used them. It might be a mental block (imagine that) but I didnt want them from the get go! The bowlers pay good money and I dont think we should be trying to save a couple of $$$$ by giveing them crappy old repainted pins!

If you dont agree I have a 1974 Vega with a super pretty candy apple red paint job that I will sell you for ...well ....$10,000.00! WHAT!!! It look's pretty!!! Whatdoes it matter what the rest of it is like!!! Do you see where IM going with this?????

Ed

------------------
            Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Don't use reconditioned pins. We have always used AMFlights and they last us about 2.5 to 3 years. Take care of you pins, wipe them off every so often, then when they become unusable, change them out with new fresh pins. And as always, be sure to put new pins in both machines of a pair. Sometimes you can find some good pins amoungst the ones you change out. Put these in another machine with old pins as others break.
              Just a thought......

Comment

Quote:]<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MainEventMan:
                Don't use reconditioned pins. We have always used AMFlights and they last us about 2.5 to 3 years. Take care of you pins, wipe them off every so often, then when they become unusable, change them out with new fresh pins. And as always, be sure to put new pins in both machines of a pair. Sometimes you can find some good pins amoungst the ones you change out. Put these in another machine with old pins as others break.
                Just a thought......
                </font>[/QUOTE]

Main,what is your rotation schedule and what is your LPB per. year?

Ed

------------------
                Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
                X