Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Twisters - price

We have about 23 cases (or just a pin or so shy of 24 cases) of Twister pins that we would like to sell. The problem is I do not know what the going rate would be. We are a private club (12 lanes) and have older machines and very low lineage (4 leagues per week) and virtually no open play. When I can get around to getting a picture loaded I will do that. The pins are not working out and we need to go back to our wooden pins.

So 3 questions:

The going rate for "used" Twisters (pickup only) or schedule and pay for ground shipping?

Who wants to buy them?

Any thoughts on where to purchase 30+ cases of wood pins?

Thanks Chris

You can throw me an email: pnalodge83@comcast.net

I would say $40 per box

Comment

Originally posted by PNA83 View Post
      We have about 23 cases (or just a pin or so shy of 24 cases) of Twister pins that we would like to sell. The problem is I do not know what the going rate would be. We are a private club (12 lanes) and have older machines and very low lineage (4 leagues per week) and virtually no open play. When I can get around to getting a picture loaded I will do that. The pins are not working out and we need to go back to our wooden pins.

So 3 questions:

The going rate for "used" Twisters (pickup only) or schedule and pay for ground shipping?

Who wants to buy them?

Any thoughts on where to purchase 30+ cases of wood pins?

Thanks Chris

You can throw me an email: pnalodge83@comcast.net
      What's not working out ?

Comment

if i have to pick up or pay the freight i will pay no more than 2.00 A pin or 20 a box let me know!
        Certified GS-X And Vector Tech
        I.B.P.S.I.A Cert Drill Tech
        Kegel trained
        gs-xace@bowlingtech.com

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?
        Working...
        X