Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Twisters - price

We have about 23 cases (or just a pin or so shy of 24 cases) of Twister pins that we would like to sell. The problem is I do not know what the going rate would be. We are a private club (12 lanes) and have older machines and very low lineage (4 leagues per week) and virtually no open play. When I can get around to getting a picture loaded I will do that. The pins are not working out and we need to go back to our wooden pins.

So 3 questions:

The going rate for "used" Twisters (pickup only) or schedule and pay for ground shipping?

Who wants to buy them?

Any thoughts on where to purchase 30+ cases of wood pins?

Thanks Chris

You can throw me an email: [email protected]

I would say $40 per box

Comment

Originally posted by PNA83 View Post
      We have about 23 cases (or just a pin or so shy of 24 cases) of Twister pins that we would like to sell. The problem is I do not know what the going rate would be. We are a private club (12 lanes) and have older machines and very low lineage (4 leagues per week) and virtually no open play. When I can get around to getting a picture loaded I will do that. The pins are not working out and we need to go back to our wooden pins.

So 3 questions:

The going rate for "used" Twisters (pickup only) or schedule and pay for ground shipping?

Who wants to buy them?

Any thoughts on where to purchase 30+ cases of wood pins?

Thanks Chris

You can throw me an email: [email protected]
      What's not working out ?

Comment

if i have to pick up or pay the freight i will pay no more than 2.00 A pin or 20 a box let me know!
        Certified GS-X And Vector Tech
        I.B.P.S.I.A Cert Drill Tech
        Kegel trained
        [email protected]

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
        http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
        X