Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New life for old pins

Everyone's got their old pins in boxes, begging for someone to buy/take them.

I found a local gun/ammo for sale group on Facebook. Posted an ad for bowling pins, $20/case. Got rid of 16 cases in ONE DAY!

Just another avenue to get a few dollars and move some unneeded back room items. Might check your area for such a group.

kenjunior
    South 75 Lanes.
    Where's Eddie, he eats these dam things.....

Wow great deal! But if anyone wants to sell pins that can be refurbished and made to be reused let me know. Your pins refurbished for $39.99 per case with 6 month warrantee.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...
    Working...
    X