Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear coated pins

I have a pin w/o the coating,but it has the logo's.It has a clear coating over the wood that really makes the pin looks great! Does anyone know of where i can get just plain pins(new) and logo's,do they sell this as a set or??I don't feel like peeling the coating off of pins i may get.And of course...cost is a factor.Cheaper w/o plastic coating or not?I have a few small projects i'd like to do on my own.It can be AMF,Bruns etc.

Re: Clear coated pins

Our center hosts a PWBA Tour stop. We aquired clear coated pins that we sold for autograph sessions during the Pro-Am. They were Amflites that carried the PWBA and Stike Ten logos. I am not sure who to contact to order these, but this may give you a starting point. I will post more info as it becomes available.

Comment

Pretty sure you can call AMF pin dept. and get them there. They look cool in the machines too. (I had some guy with two sets of them and he would come in to bowl and want to bowl on "his" pins. Would give me $5 to throw thown them in.)
      Marty

Comment

Ask your sales rep. to throw in two cases of clear pins when you order your next batch.
        They WILL do it.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
        Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
        X