Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pin Life Estimator Spreadsheet

It's been a few years, but when i worked for AMF they had an Excel Spreadsheet for Estimating Pin Life. I was wondering if anyone still has a copy of it? Boss man is starting to want to keep track of more and more different things, and i figured that would be a nice detailed sheet that he would like a lot. Thanks!
    Mike

Send me your e-mail and I will send you a copy. I usually send this out with certain cells locked so you can't accidently erase the information in the cells. If you would like it unlocked...let me know and I will unlock them before I send it.
    TSM & TSM Training Development
    Main Event Entertainment
    480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Steve,
      Could you send me a copy also. My email address is tomsmuramoto@gmail.com. Thank you ahead of time.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270tom View Post
        Steve,
        Could you send me a copy also. My email address is tomsmuramoto@gmail.com. Thank you ahead of time.
        Check your e-mail.

You got the original file I created back in the 80's...not the AMF Bowling version.
        I did not want to have any copyright issues with AMF so you got my original...as will anyone else that asks for it.
        My original was used by AMF Bowling and modified by them.
        There should be no issues with copyrights as I am the original creator of the file.
        TSM & TSM Training Development
        Main Event Entertainment
        480-620-6758 for help or information

Comment

Could I get a copy also? Email is kraska@timetosparebowling.com Thank you!!!

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
          1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
          First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
          our technician is working full time on another...
          Working...
          X