Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on Diamond Duramid Pins?

Anyone used these pins recently, how do they hold up and score?

Re: Comments on Diamond Duramid Pins?

I put a set in about three months ago and they are holding up great.

They already had about four months on them last year. They play well and scores seem to be comparable to the Amflites that we have.

Two sets of Amflites and one set of Duramids.
    Pinspotters do not break down when they are not running!

Comment

Re: Comments on Diamond Duramid Pins?

We have had ours in play since October and they seem to be holding up as well as the Bruns. Max pins did the last two seasons. The only problem I've noticed is they don't seem to carry as well and they tend to slide a little more than the maxs. We have started to find some cracked pins, about two cases so far. Just going through the machines and culling them out. We have 40 lanes and 6 extra boxes. If they last a year then it's worth the price. The Maxs only lasted a year.

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Approach Wear - DBA IQ/Anvilane

Our approach panels have a lot of wear at the joint between the first approach panel and the approach/heads panel. Nearly every one has the printed image worn through to various...

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...
      Working...
      X