Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding pins

Just wondering what everybody uses to minimize
    oor pins. I have been using clorox and water but it seems abrasive to the deck finish. Sanded a house this summer that used NPS, what a mess those decks were. Almost totally black and nearly impossible to remove with anything I tried except the sander of course. What does work and what undesirable side effects are present?

Re: Sliding pins

We wipe are decks with tide just mix regular powdered tide with water and wipe

Comment

Use the pin deck spray option with your Phoenix/S machine or Kustodian.

Just clear all the pins off the decks 1st.

Jerry

Comment

We use Ledgends Pindeck Treatment. Works real well for about a week then our Kustodian strips it off. Polychem has some good stuff too but a bit on the pricey side. Of course if you have amflites you are going to be more suseptiable to oor than if MAX. Nature of design.

Deadwood
        Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
          Use the pin deck spray option with your Phoenix/S machine or Kustodian.

Just clear all the pins off the decks 1st.

Jerry
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm thinking I'd rather use that much spare cash to buy a new Jeep and continue to use clorox.Do you earn commission on lane machine sales?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Black Consoles

I got tired of the black consoles braking and they look bad.so I made my own....

Deck knocking pins over on new racks (Need help ASAP)

I am still very new to working on a2s first off.

We started having this issue on tuesday where when the pinsetter goes to spot a new set of pins, a few of them fall...

Express Model B 40 lanemachine

Can somebody give an explaniton how pins 2, 3, 6 are supposed to be connected. I had a shortcircuit there for the drive motor connection because of water leakage.

82-70 Distributor belt pulling to the side.

I have a distributor that is pulling the belt hard to the left in the nine pin position (and possibly 6 pin), but seems fine in the other spots. As you can see the residue and...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
          I'm...
          Working...
          X