Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding pins

Just wondering what everybody uses to minimize
    oor pins. I have been using clorox and water but it seems abrasive to the deck finish. Sanded a house this summer that used NPS, what a mess those decks were. Almost totally black and nearly impossible to remove with anything I tried except the sander of course. What does work and what undesirable side effects are present?

Re: Sliding pins

We wipe are decks with tide just mix regular powdered tide with water and wipe

Comment

Use the pin deck spray option with your Phoenix/S machine or Kustodian.

Just clear all the pins off the decks 1st.

Jerry

Comment

We use Ledgends Pindeck Treatment. Works real well for about a week then our Kustodian strips it off. Polychem has some good stuff too but a bit on the pricey side. Of course if you have amflites you are going to be more suseptiable to oor than if MAX. Nature of design.

Deadwood
        Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
          Use the pin deck spray option with your Phoenix/S machine or Kustodian.

Just clear all the pins off the decks 1st.

Jerry
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm thinking I'd rather use that much spare cash to buy a new Jeep and continue to use clorox.Do you earn commission on lane machine sales?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?
          Working...
          X