Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sliding pins

Just wondering what everybody uses to minimize
    oor pins. I have been using clorox and water but it seems abrasive to the deck finish. Sanded a house this summer that used NPS, what a mess those decks were. Almost totally black and nearly impossible to remove with anything I tried except the sander of course. What does work and what undesirable side effects are present?

Re: Sliding pins

We wipe are decks with tide just mix regular powdered tide with water and wipe

Comment

Use the pin deck spray option with your Phoenix/S machine or Kustodian.

Just clear all the pins off the decks 1st.

Jerry

Comment

We use Ledgends Pindeck Treatment. Works real well for about a week then our Kustodian strips it off. Polychem has some good stuff too but a bit on the pricey side. Of course if you have amflites you are going to be more suseptiable to oor than if MAX. Nature of design.

Deadwood
        Well thats just like your opinion man...

Comment

Originally posted by 82/70 king:
          Use the pin deck spray option with your Phoenix/S machine or Kustodian.

Just clear all the pins off the decks 1st.

Jerry
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm thinking I'd rather use that much spare cash to buy a new Jeep and continue to use clorox.Do you earn commission on lane machine sales?

Comment

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
          X