Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need fog juice shopping help

I need help locating a company that sells reasonably priced water based fog juice. Does anybody have a suggestion or two where I should try? We were getting it from Sam Ash music stores but they recently raised the price, we can still get it from there but ownership wants something a bit more reasonable.
    Ignorance is Bliss!

Re: need fog juice shopping help

You should look into Pro Sound and Stage Lighting! I am a mobile Disc Jockey and have been buying all of my equipment and supplies from them for many years. The website is www.pssl.com. They always have reasonable prices to begin with but if you actually call them, they are normally willing to offer you a better deal especially on quantity ordering. Check them out, maybe you'll find a better deal on other supplies as well.

Comment

Buy some from the other company, evaluate it with your equipment, then buy in bulk to save money.

Comment

Thanks guys
        Ignorance is Bliss!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
        Working...
        X