Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackit good!

There's only one letter between Hero and Zero. If you have fixtures that don't work, you have very little to lose in tearing them apart to see if there is any hope left. Sometimes you find yourself with too many of one kind of fixture.

Omnisistems 'QuatroLume'

There was Sawsalls and old scoring wire involved.

The LED board fit perfect inside some 3" drain pipe.

The mirror ball after being.... PinCup'd. (Seen in this video at :24 seconds.)

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Brother the only thing that is missing from your "Studio 54" is the "Coke Fog".
    Necessity IS NOT the mother of invention. Laziness IS the mother of invention.

Comment

We have a couple Quatrolumes here, I am sure they will continue to work if I show them what can happen to them if they get out of line! Very resourceful! Also, I swear I have seen those round lenses on the bench posted somewhwere on here just a few days ago!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKO View Post
        I swear I have seen those round lenses on the bench posted somewhwere on here just a few days ago!
        GreaseMonkey24 had a very rough Sunday too. He can't look at his wallpaper and NOT laugh out loud.

PinCup
        We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X