Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old wiring diagram

I have an old copy of a wiring diagram for brunswick A/2. It has a page number maybe i 87. Have no idea where it came from, does anybody??? Its a full diagram of the whole box. Need a new copy

I87 looks to be the 208v diagram

It can be found in this manual on the Brunswick site.

https://brunswickbowling.com/bowling...service+manual

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Yep Mike, they are from A2 Service Manual, Part # 12-752828. Here are the 4 pages I have. They are so so but may help. They are a little clearer in the downloaded manual. May also want to try Manual Part # 12-900900. Remember, Brunswick is very vague on which schematic applies to what serial # machine other than you can use the date on the manual as a starting point. You need to physically verify your wiring compared to the schematic. There are many changes in the actual wiring compared to the schematic. I made a ton of mods on mine but I made "As Built" diagrams for them and gave them to the mechanic that took over when I retired. When they did the Jet Back conversion, they were supposed to change the transformer. Some were, some weren't. Wiring is different for the mag clutch depending what serial # you have, then you have changes depending on what type of scoring you have... and on and on.

Schematic 230V Page 1-84.pdf Schematic 230V Page 1-85.pdf Schematic 208V Page 1-86.pdf Schematic 208V Page 1-87.pdf

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 4.2.1.89 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 20.2.5130.0
      Attached Files
      Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

I have a copy of the 208v schematic.
        It is blown up to about 48" x 30" and laminated.
        It hangs in the shop over my desk, and I love the damn thing.

No reading glasses needed. lol

Comment

I use this a lot. I can't trace wires like i used to! lol
          Attached Files
          let me be myself

Comment

Originally posted by billman View Post
            I use this a lot. I can't trace wires like i used to! lol
            Nice!!
            Mike Wilson
            Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

"I use this a lot. I can't trace wires like i used to! lol" But I'm color blind !! .....LOL Seriously. very nice
              Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
              Working...
              X