Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zot Wizard Plus

Hi all,

I'm trying to wire in the Zot Wizard Plus foul light to our Qubica Scoring, I'm not wiring into the lamps but using the autoscore wiring on the foul board, those wires are green, yellow, brown and orange, the qubica wires are red, black, white and green, Can someone tell me what wires go where for the scoring system to register a foul????

Qubica wires are red and black for one side and white and green for the other. I think red and black are odd lane but I'm not sure right now. Qubica needs a DC voltage of about 3-20 volts to signal a foul. And polarity matters. If you get a good voltage and it doesn't work, swap wires. Your Zot units may or may not provide any voltage to the wires you want to use. Qubica has to hook to the bulbs on Brunswick foul units because their scoring wires only provide a switch closure to indicate a foul.

Comment

If I recall Zot has 2 connection points on the board. 1 for AMF and 1 for Brunswick. As Badwrench stated, 1 is a low voltage connection and the other is just a relay closure.
      let me be myself

Comment

I'm lazy so I'm just going to cut and paste from the user's manual. You can download this from ZOT for your particular unit but they all appear to be similar.

First, you need to set the jumper for AMF.

cap1.JPG

Then attach the wires. I'd verify the output voltages before actually attaching the wires though. You should get 12 VDC when set to AMF.,

cap2.JPG

Hope this helps. Post back if it's still not clear. Better to ask than to damage something.

Comment

Mr Badwrench, I hooked the wires to the bulb wires and still cant get the scoring to register a foul, so something must be wrong here, I even flip flopped the wires around and still no progress

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
          Working...
          X