Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time delay module tester

im looking for one of masternuts time delay module testers does anyone know how to get ahold of him or one or have one they wanna sell? thanks....

------------------
    james
    james

Re: time delay module tester

Hey guys,
    Sorry I have been off line things have been real busy plus I got married and I am getting a new internet server I will post my new address soon.
    In the mean time My phone number is 919.468.8684 if any one neeeds to reach me.
    ask for William

Thanks
    masternut

As far as the time delay module tester goes I will be making a few soon...I have had servel people call and ask?Just let me know who needs one
    Peanut

Comment

Re: time delay module tester

Good to have you back Masternut. Getting married will do that to a person. Best wishes to both of you.

Mike
      Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
      widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
      1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
      First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
      our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
      Working...
      X