Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foul light buzzer

I have older BowlTronic foul ligts, looking for the 120v buzzer. The newer ones are 12v. Just wondering if anyone had any go bad, or if they used something else. I can send the unit in for conversion for about 65-70 bucks + shipping. Thanks for any help!

I would think that you could find a replacement online that would be a whole lot cheaper than the conversion.
    I have seen the Bowltronics foul units but am not overly familiar with them to know exactly what to look for, so just taking an educated guess.
    A quick Google search should give you some ideas on styles and prices.

https://www.google.com/search?q=120v...ient=firefox-a
    You don't have to be crazy to do this job...But it helps!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• referee
      Foul problems
      by referee
      I had a pair of lanes that started recording a foul as people were bowling. The funny thing about it is that people were more then a foot away from the foul line and the foul...
      11-11-2013, 10:05 PM
    • Toolman
      Foul Light Schematics
      by Toolman
      Hi everyone, sometime back someone posted they had some schematics to B2000 foul lights, I have some units that I need to diagnose. I searched the archives and couldn't find anything....
      07-30-2002, 03:47 AM
      82-8 foul light replacement
      by Guest
      I started replacing these pesky old farts with Zot conversions. They are terribly ugly and I'm not happy with the way the reflector mounts on the small cover. Is there another...
      04-05-2000, 07:08 PM
    • GregL
      Urethane Foul LInes
      by GregL
      Hello,
      We ordered some brunswick foul lines 84-200365-000 and instead of receiving the fiber types we are used to, we received some urethane (?) foul lines. I called to...
      02-28-2012, 02:08 PM
    • dweeezy9
      Foul Line Issue
      by dweeezy9
      Wondering if anyone can help me.
      I've got AMF 82-70s running the qubica scoring system. All of my foul lines have the warning buzzing noise when you cross them. Now not...
      05-03-2014, 07:53 AM

A2 1 to 1 Gear Box Cover Replacement Due to Crack

I am refurbishing two converted A2 machines that I will be installing in my home basement this fall. One of them has a leaking gear box and cracked 1:1 gear box cover. I have...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
    http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
    X