Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90xl Chassis: WHAT HAPPENED?????

I have AMF 82-90xl's and i was rebuilding my gear box for my odd lane. I flipped off the breaker on the chassis and then turned it off and unplugged it. I proceed to rebuild my gear box.Then when it was time to turn it on NOTHING. I was lucky to have an extra chassis to swap out. The new chassis worked and everything is fine. But what happened to the old chassis. Any ideas???

Once you powered off the logic (top switch or unplugged it), the power supply inside could have been weak, and failed when repowered. Jon has the replacement power supplies.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

How do i find Jon?

Comment

wb8yjf
        that's his user name here on bowltech
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
        Working...
        X