Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The boxer

Our video guy wants us to try a game called "the boxer." Any of you have one of these in your centers? How do they do? I heard they are loud. What are your thoughts?
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Is he talking about one of these punch machines?

http://www.bmigaming.com/games-sports-boxing.htm

They money makin' sons-a-guns! And yes, they are loud.

PinCup
    We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Yes it is a punch machine.
      (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

These machines rely on male testosterone in a never ending battle to prove who's manliest. Quality of machine is important, since these machines take a lot of abuse and lesser units will quickly start suffering solder fractures on display boards.

Actual measure of punch strength is based on the speed the ball goes up when hit. It's a soft padded ball to reduce risk injuries, but you can sprain your wrist on the things.

Falling ball versions are possibly the safest. I recall a pirate themed machine with a pad that raised up in front of an animatronic skull behind a stout plastic dome. The dome was shattered in the middle where someone had mistakenly punched it instead of waiting for the pad to raise. I'm guessing broken bones were involved.
        www.bigclive.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigClive View Post
          The dome was shattered in the middle where someone had mistakenly punched it instead of waiting for the pad to raise. I'm guessing broken bones were involved.

I'd have paid an entry fee to see that.

PinCup
          We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Darn right. I'd have encouraged him to hit the dome while filming it.

Yeah, put your money in... Now ignore those flashing "start" buttons and just punch the dome right now.
            Do it now, quick! That skull inside the dome just said he pumped your Mom.
            www.bigclive.com

Comment

Incidentally, the boxing machines are widely available and not that expensive. Do a search on ebay for boxing machine or boxer machine.

They really are a consistent earner by the way, so it would be worth trying one.

Also take a look on YouTube for the same description to see some in action.

(But they can be very noisy when punched hard.)
              www.bigclive.com

Comment

Yeah men+alcohol + boxer = profit, seen far too many "hard men" re "dickheads" fill it with pound coins like its going to pay out! Very loud, once first installed you think someones rocking the **** out of your veending machines or something, and make sure its clear of obsticals either side, as alcohol makes people miss and hit all sorts, keep a cctv camera on it if you can, so if anyone decides to run up and kick it or trips over and hurts themselves you have them on tape using it incorrectly and they cant claim against you.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X