Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick 2000 Foul Units

Trying to get all of our foul units functioning, and we have an entire block of Brunswick 2000 Telefouls (8 lanes) that when powered on they light up and stay illuminated until powered off. When they're on like this, I've noticed that Frameworx occasionally shows a foul. I've tried to check if they are dirty/out of alignment, but it doesn't make sense that they would all stay illuminated even if that's the case, right?

I've worked with Frameworx telefouls, and the rest of this center has ZOT fouls, so I'm not sure what I'm looking for on these.

Anyone have any ideas on what would cause this, and/or the manual?

Thanks!

The board should have a foul signal, when the light is on.
    The lights should come on when turned on, then turn off after about 12 seconds.
    You probably have bad foul light boards.
    Maybe try swapping them around and see if anything improves.

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie8662 View Post
      The board should have a foul signal, when the light is on.
      The lights should come on when turned on, then turn off after about 12 seconds.
      You probably have bad foul light boards.
      Maybe try swapping them around and see if anything improves.
      The oddity is that 33-40 (the block of lanes I'm trying to fix) all come on, and stay on. And it's signalling to Frameworx that a foul was detected. If I remove the connection to the interface, they still stay lit as well, obviously.

Comment

Those units use visible light from an incandescent bulb. The last bulbs I got, at least ten years ago, didn't work well. I took them apart and polished the chamber where the bulb goes with a little wire wheel on a drill. I got some Zot reflectors and they helped a little. Cleaning and careful adjustment helped a little. If you can't get good light source bulbs your best bet is to buy Zot circuit boards and infrared heads. Your second best bet is to send them to Bowltronics to be rebuilt with their boards and infrared heads.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse