Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMF overlane questions

Working on getting 4 lanes up and running at our private club. In the late 80s, a member of the club (who owned a local center) donated 2 AMF overlane returns (his center was converting to underlane) to replace the 1940s Brunswick returns that were original to the build. The semi automatics were replaced by Brunswick As in the early 80s. Why they replaced the returns, I’m not certain, perhaps they wanted hand dryers & reset buttons. Any members from then (including the man who donated them) are all deceased, so I can’t ask for answers. The Art Deco Brunswick returns were a lot prettier. Anyway, the wiring was pulled out and the actual reset buttons removed and replaced with what look like buttons to an elevator (surprisingly they work). I assume this was done to be compatible to the As. On each, one of the brake pads we’re removed. This was obviously because with no wiring, the wheel doesn’t spin. The balls fly up the ramp and bang on the rack. Due to no wiring, the hand dryers do not work, and are covered with tape.
    My questions are: Can we still get the brake pads or similar item that would work? Can we & would we be able to rewire them so that the wheel spins & the dryer blows? If so, where do we get the wiring? They’re also missing the covers. We’ve got to cut plywood or something to prevent little kids from sticking their hands in the wheel.
    Would love to find 2 Gold Crown overlanes to match our crown masks.
    Attached Files

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
Working...
X