Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile lift hood repair product?

Anyone aware of a product for repairing profile lift hoods? One that will actually bond?

Someone got some construction adhesive (Lumber Lock) on one of our B 2000 power lift hoods. It bonded too well. It also looks ugly but you might be able to put something that looks good on top of it.

Comment

Ball Return Hood Repair Kit
      Regards,

Billy T
      bthompson@qubicaamf.us

Comment

The main component of the ball hood repair kit is a Bondo product called Bondo-Glass short strand fiberglass filler. This filler is a little tougher filler than regular body filler. The trick is to apply as smooth as possible to minimize the sanding. Start with a course paper to shape the material. It may take 2 or 3 fills to get the shape you want, then sand with a smoother grit paper. You can texture the finish with spray texture in a can. The kind you would use on drywall. I also reinforce the inside with epoxy and fiberglass cloth. If you do this enough, you might moonlight as a auto body repairman.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
        widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
        Working...
        X