Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

image_2179.jpg
    http://www.kenclifflanes.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

That looks BRILLIANT, man I can't wait to check your place out....
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Ken, because this picture is so beautiful I had to make it bigger......

Now THAT'S a desktop wallpaper!

Looks great on my phone too!

Comment

Ken, looks like you are using cool white bulbs, that color brings out the gold in the masks. If you used daylight it may be a bit brighter with sort of a bluish white light, like what is usually used on the pindeck. Either way it looks incredible.

You should post more pics here, everyone needs to see this plus it would be cool to see some shots of the light fixture from the rear of the triangles.

Comment

Looking great, man! For those who don't know, Ken-Cliff and the Moose Exchange have done some major collaborating in the world of Magic Triangles, and we're both happy to share resources if you're attempting a restoration. Glenn, I'll be in touch through e-mail. Nice job!!!

Toby
          82-70B, Stepper chassis
          www.mooseexchange.org

Comment

Here ya go, TJ - the ugly, rusty back side...

HPIM8302.JPGHPIM8303.JPG

And another look at the front...

HPIM8320.jpg

The deck lights are daylight. Not sure what the circline bulbs are. There doesn't seem to be as many choices on those, but I didn't do much research on them yet. And yep, those are 50-odd year old ballasts. And the installation is different than original, but they work. For now, anyway...

Toby did all the research and had the new triangle shields made. The originals were destroyed during trucking. They were very yellowed and brittle.
            http://www.kenclifflanes.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ken-Cl...16191658479164

Comment

Nice job Glen! Not bad for a 'Cleaning rag with a pulse'.

If they could see the pics of when those units when they arrived, they'd be even more amazed.
              The transformation will blow your mind! Oh MAN! they were pieces of crap!!

NOW, everyone has TWO reasons to visit southeast Oklahoma...
              The newest in family entertainment centers, and a bowling museum you can actually bowl in!
              Great job Glen,
              PC
              We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Brings back good memories!

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous! Very nice work, man that is sweet!
                  All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Originally posted by PinCup View Post
                    Nice job Glen! Not bad for a 'Cleaning rag with a pulse'.

If they could see the pics of when those units when they arrived, they'd be even more amazed.
                    The transformation will blow your mind! Oh MAN! they were pieces of crap!!

NOW, everyone has TWO reasons to visit southeast Oklahoma...
                    The newest in family entertainment centers, and a bowling museum you can actually bowl in!
                    Great job Glen,
                    PC
                    And I'll be visiting for BOTH reasons my friend!!!
                    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Had 8270's from Japan. Came with red neon triangles with a relay attached that turned light on when the strike light activated. Real cool effect.

Comment

Originally posted by 8270tom View Post
                        Had 8270's from Japan. Came with red neon triangles with a relay attached that turned light on when the strike light activated. Real cool effect.
                        That would look really cool...

Comment

Nice work, well done. I really wish I could hide in Pin_Head's baggage, I'd love to see some of the centres over there.
                          SMILE! TOMORROW'S GOING TO BE WORSE

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
                            Ken, because this picture is so beautiful I had to make it bigger......

Now THAT'S a desktop wallpaper!

Looks great on my phone too!
                            It does look good as wallpaper.

PC
                            We leave our greatest mark on this earth with the quality of our craftsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed1 View Post
                              Nice work, well done. I really wish I could hide in Pin_Head's baggage, I'd love to see some of the centres over there.
                              there is 10 of us in my family so I'm sure we'd have enough luggage for ya to stow away in lmao....

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                              Working...
                              X