Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MASKING UNIT GRAPHICS

I am doing research for a new masking unit graphic system. I was wondering if you could help me. I would like to know what themes would you like to see on the masking units. What type of designs would you like to be produced? Post your ideas please.

Re: MASKING UNIT GRAPHICS

I know what I would like too see but I'm not sure if the customers would go for it.

Charlie [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Please buy MADE IN USA!

Comment

Our sister center has some very nice graphics of sail boats, blue skies and sandy beaches. Now as a bowler in a summer league I would have to say to myself "what the hell am I doing here".

Comment

I think that Vintage Bowling Graphics are the way to go. Not necessarily just balls and pins, but also vintage cars, vintage landmarks. May be some real pictures instead of some computer generated artwork. That is my opinion.

Comment

how about remanufacturing the old masking units, the star shields, pindicators, and imperial crowns,just a thought

Comment

I agree with TheChaser. I go into other centers with these cheap looking and way overpriced cardboard "scenes". Personally as a mechanic, until I can get rid of the wiring in the tables, I want pinlights so I can see if there is a broken wire. About six years ago, we took out our Streamline 21 AMF masks and replaced them with MOD4 AMF masks with a cool pinsplash triangle that I think Horizon made. Very attracive masks [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]. When we made the change, the boss decided to store the old masks. Now, I think that was a good decision; 90% of our bowlers now wouldn't remember them if we put them back up! [img]/content/btubb/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img] I would bet if someone went looking for old masks like either set that we have, they might be very hard to find, but if you did, they would be CHEAP!!
            TOON30S
            Gene Simmons for president!!!

Comment

I recently had a friend who manufactured some circuit boards for a special project come in to see the finished result. He's worked in dozens of industries, and finds machinery in general to be intriguing. His question was "why have masking units at all?" I couldn't answer at the time, but I figure now it probably has something to do with tournament bowlers who would whinge about getting distracted by seeing pins drop from the turret...

Comment

I was thinking, that I have never seen a comedy theme. I think that it will be interesting seeing some comic strips type of graphics. Maybe something that will make you smile.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse