Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luster King

What do you guys know about them? There was one in my center when we got here...I have a big ball of wax also...although when you stick a ball in the machine, the door doesn't want to close all the way on its own (about last inch) and the ball doesn't rotate in the machine...it just sits there...but the machine is making all sorts of noises like the buffers are going....any help will be much appritiated...thanks in advance...

The ball is turned via the heavy chain on the left side turning a shaft that has A-2 turret gears turning the ball on the rubber oscillators inside the ball door.
    If it's an orignal King, it has a ball door motor under the front with about 8 cams and snap switches on it for timing and control circuits. the ball door motor and ball door opening linkages are a weak link in the system.
    I have about 21 machines in centers that I have put the Zot conversion on, eliminating the ball door motor and switches. A little salty, but you can turn that ball cleaner into a profit center if you convert it, add a dollar bill acceptor and charge a minimum of $1 for 2 minutes.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

What does a conversion normally cost?

Comment

Zot has different pricing for the extent you want to change the machine. All mine have the sides, top and front cosmetic kits. But the electronics and customer display is the chief conversion to eliminate the stepper, coin acceptor and ball door motor.

Comment

do you happen to have a link?

Comment

Here is their web site. But the catalog page is for the full machine. You'll have to call them or request a catalog to see the various kits available for the Lustre King.
            http://www.zotpinsetter.com/index.html

Comment

Check if buffer is pushing ball off of cradle. This can cause door to remain open. Also all the rest of the causes previously mentioned.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
              Working...
              X