Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foul light operating voltage

We have Brunswick 2000 foul lights that appear to be upgraded to infrared. What voltage does this all run off of? The power line coming to the bottom of the foul unit is in flexable conduit so I am assuming 110 VAC. Is that correct? Thanks.
    Howard

Re: foul light operating voltage

Originally posted by Howard:
    We have Brunswick 2000 foul lights that appear to be upgraded to infrared. What voltage does this all run off of? The power line coming to the bottom of the foul unit is in flexable conduit so I am assuming 110 VAC. Is that correct? Thanks.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That's a little vague, but there's a good chance that you are correct about the 110V input... Look for a transformer somewhere near where that BX cable comes into the unit.
    <span style="font-style: italic">Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis</span>

Comment

Yes the Bruns 2000 uses 110 v
      John B
      ------------
      just fix it

Comment

Originally posted by TPJ:
        Yes the Bruns 2000 uses 110 v
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Usually..

There is a jumper connector inside the lower part of the unit. There is a diagram for different voltage selections in there too. I suggest that you take the bottom off of the foul unit and check to see how the jumper is configured.

Odds are it's 110 though.
        <span style="font-style: italic">Sometimes it is best to use good advice from many individuals to achieve the ultimate result.</span>

Comment

Oh yeah Adam I forgot about that, and you would have thought I'd be more aware of that after the thread on changing the foul light voltage to get a brighter light. That's a big oops for me.
          John B
          ------------
          just fix it

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse