Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nirvana04 View Post
    U actually get people to pay that much???
    Looking at Bowlero's website, they have it covered.

https://www.bowlero.com/parties-events-terms

One could argue that it wasn't them who broke it, as it was breaking for a while and it just happened to break when they were using it - I call it the 'Musical Chairs' Defense … if the music hadn't stopped at that moment … if I had just been near enough to a chair … it wouldn't had happened to me! A good lawyer could probably argue enough to get the bill down, but then you would be paying the attorney the difference of what you 'saved'. Remember, you can write anything in a contract and as long as the parties agree to it (and some legal beagle doesn't get asked and challenges it), it's 'legal'.

Good for Bowlero for putting it in writing, but they're big enough to be able to not be pushed around whereas the local place (the smaller the truer it would be) would probably have to eat the cost as the publicity would make it too expensive to enforce.

I never could figure out (even in my youth before I became interested in automatic pinsetters) why people have this interest in trying to destroy equipment - I always felt bad when I bowled at a house with the old Brunswick IC Scorers and I forget to 'shift' the knob to bowl.

Maybe some of these idiots need to stick their hand into lava and see if it's really hot...

Comment

Interesting. We could make a fortune charging every rake shot. Can’t put 4:1 collapsible crank rods on quick enough!
      The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Originally posted by nirvana04 View Post

U actually get people to pay that much???
        No one has payed it in this center but i did get a dad to pay 500 in the last house when his kid admitted to doing it on purpose. In this house they just apologize profusely and then go on social to lie.

Comment

$500 nice
          The older the part, the STRONGER it is.

Comment

Had rake hits every Friday and Saturday night cosmic (pre covid-19).
            its almost always a combination of stupidity and alcohol.

Half the time it’s the full ball in the 10th frame after a spare and the dumb asses think they get another shot and the machine automatically recycles. The other half of the time they are just being extra stupid dumb asses.
            * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse