Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I did get a photo of my cable at my home venue and it to is white, black, space, white, blue. I tried going orange/white, orange, space, brown/white, brown but still says lanes offline.
    AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Is there a pinout diagram of that MCU cable that shows where the pins in the serial plug go to on the RJ45 plug?
      AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

Regards,

Billy T
        [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for that Billy, now to work out which pin locations they are on the DB9 plug

Comment

Regards,

Billy T
            [email protected]

Comment

Thanks heaps Billy, you’re a dead set legend.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse