Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 82/70 ss omega tek

1st ball sweep goes to guard, as soon as table moves sweep runs about halfway to headpin and stops.....cam switches appear correct, chassis has been moved....any ideas?

Originally posted by john dubose View Post
    1st ball sweep goes to guard, as soon as table moves sweep runs about halfway to headpin and stops.....cam switches appear correct, chassis has been moved....any ideas?
    Have you swapped out the stator on the sweep motor?

Comment

That's an interlock John. SC opened at first guard position causing both motors to run at the same time.
      There! Try to NOT work now!

Comment

Just so everyone knows it was an interlock related problem along with some bad pins and sockets. Thanks for all your help, just an old a2 guy trying to help.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse