Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amf options ball return

So I have 3 of the lower hubs sitting here . What part usually goes bad or is.it easier just.to buy the whole hub. I no easier to buy. So I'm assuming the clutch housing assembly is what goes bad. Amy help would be appreciated. Thanks Scott

yes, every failure for me has been bearing/race in clutch , it takes same one way clutch as ball lift

Comment

With a bit of care and attention you can remove the clutch and replace it. Not the easiest of jobs to do, but the more you do them, the easier it becomes. Just be careful not to nick the case. You can use a small rotary electric hand tool to cut out the bearing.
      Bring me the freshest "Mean Green" known to man! Juice on!

Comment

You can also replace it with a Brunswick powerlift clutch, which takes the same bearing, is mechanic friendly, and is cheaper.
        9th Amendment!

Comment

Pitman2. I didnt have a spare at the time and I took that chance called center and that's what they have brunswick and worked fine. I'm looking for.the part number for brunswick to compare price. Thanks

Comment

Part number for the standard Brunswick power lift clutch is 53-860555-000.

AFAIK.... QAMF still sells this item as part of their B-2 parts line. (B53860555000)
            -- Larry

Comment

Thanks and yes cheaper by 40 bucks compared to amf clutch. Thanks guys

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse