Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Funday!

This is how my day started. The note left by the night mechanic was "The cam needs adjustments. Table keeps going up and down."

IMG_2231.JPG
    Attached Files

Those are some really small bowling balls, lol.

Comment

Uh Oh!
      Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Your lucky you have synthetic lanes. When most of us started we would of been digging them out of the lane. Clevis failures are always a joy

Comment

Wow, parts embedded in the wood lanes! I never thought of that happening!

This was actually failure of the table shaft bearing. Once the bearing lost its marbles, the table shaft was able to shift far enough away from the cam switches to render them inert, which is why the table kept going up and down. Chassis waiting for table position info from TA1 that would never arrive. The inner race of the bearing was even cracked into two pieces. Moral of the story, don't let them get this bad!

IMG_2233.jpg

Comment

Wait until your table shaft snaps from the weight of your steel table. It will snap just at the shuttle cam. I did 2 shaft in a month. That’s a fun day

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse