Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claymore33
    replied
    cabber yes they are thicker heavy duty bin straps we get from our supplier here in uk.

Leave a comment:

• Claymore33
    replied
    Bill LeMieux It's more the fact we have a lot of guarding in place. So it's more than a few hours, would also mean more lanes out in a high lineage site. need minimum 4 lanes out. But with COVID-19. We have been quiet so likely will now look to remove and weld. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cabber
    replied
    Are those 'home made' binstraps ? They look kinda thick.

Leave a comment:

• Bill LeMieux
    replied
    Since I have a welder on site, I'd pull the bin and weld it back together and be done with it. The bins are easy enough to remove. A couple of hours and it's done. It would take longer than that to fiddle around with a solution that's not going to last anyway.

Leave a comment:

• DURABIN II FRAME WELDMENT DAMAGED SPRING SUPPORT LOOKING FOR REPAIR SOLUTION

Ok I'm looking for repair solution to damaged durabin 2 frame weldment.

Location is under 5bin where you have shuttle spring attach (see photo). Now I have a pair that had cracked where the spring attaches. Had created a mod with a cut down and bent shuttle spring strap and bolted into place. Now one of said machines has pulled/cracked half of the bracket where it attaches to tube part of frame weldment (again see photo attached).

Now I'm curious if anyone has had same issue, what you did to fix, or if they know of a repair kit that may be available? I am hoping to sort this in place if possible rather than remove and weld bracket back together, or replace all together as I'm looking around £230 to replace for new. Which will likely double as this machines neighbour has same issue.

All help appreciated

Cheers.

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse