Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herp444
    replied
    I used the Bowltronic switches on my sweep and table along with the back end. I did not like the way they ran on my sweeps at all. I do have ss chassis with the bowltronic contactors installed. While I still use them on my backend I just do not think my nationals liked them that much. I switched over to the Q and never looked back. I did have to re-wire for sweep reverse but it was not that big of a deal. I did this about 5 years ago and I have yet to swap a single one of these. My motors start and stop better than ever before. I would suggest trying a couple and see how they work out for you. 610309044
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by herp444; 01-04-2021, 10:03 AM. Reason: included part number

Leave a comment:

• hiway66
    started a topic 8270 bowltronics sweep start switch motor overheats

8270 bowltronics sweep start switch motor overheats

I have been using bowl-tronics sweep and table boards for my 8270 mp chassis' also been using their combination motor start switches. having issues with the sweep motors overheating and tripping the motor klixon's, anyone else see this? thinking of going back to switches

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Rake sweeping out of time, and pin launching onto lane.

I work on some nice old Brunswick A-2 pin setters. Most issues I've come across haven't been to problematic to figure out. But being I can't seem to get it to recreate the issue...

Strange sweep problem

I’m a rookie mechanic and have been working on pinsetters for 2 years. One of my lanes has a problem with a sweep possibly coasting. I don’t know what could be causing it...

GSX Distributor shaft bearings

Two part topic:
1. Plastic bearing (#66) used in place of regular sealed bearing (#51) -- thoughts?

2. ANY of these bearings with the black support mount...

The Legacy of the A2

I was recently disheartened to learn that a bowling center that I once serviced was actively looking to replace their A2's. I understand that most military bases and educational...

Table turning on short stroke.

Hello dear Bowltech members.
First let me say thank you for your time. am plagued by a big issue for three weeks now.
our technician is working full time on another...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X