Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M.P.Chassis

HAD A SWEEP MOTOR BURN UP WHICH MADE CHASSIS DEAD NO LIGHTS COME ON NOTHING.
    SWAPPED CHASSIS LANE WORKED FINE.
    I CHANGED BOTH MINI BREAKERS ON IT STILL NOTHING.
    ANY IDEAS WHAT ELSE COULD BE BLOWN ON THIS CHASSIS IT'S JUST PLAIN DEAD
    AND IT'S 100% THE CHASSIS

Thanks

I'd probably start by checking your C1 pins, especially those on the top and bottom row. The main power comes in hot on the top and neutrals on the bottom row, I don't recall exactly which pins at the moment, but I know that they're in those two rows. You can test to see if there's power getting to the chassis by manually engaging the contactors and see if at least the table motor will run, in that case I'd be checking the M relay, and possibly your transformers as well.

Comment

I fully agree with Brian here. With the amount of currant draw on a burning motor the little paper clip C1 pins give up instead of burning down the chassis. You should also,even though the machine is running,replace the mating sockets on the machine side C1 because they WILL be next even with your good running chassis.They have also suffered the burn.
      70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
      Prolane Walker sport

Comment

Thanks Guys C1 Top wire burnt out changed fixed.
        Wasn't thinking 1 wire could have that major of effect.Learn something new everyday.
        And yes changed all wires to make them good again burnt or not.

Thanks Again

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse