Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chassis issue

I have 82-70 machines with xl90 chassis upgrade. I need to know what makes the sweep stop and start in the chassis,mine is drifting on the even lane side. Also shutting down completely when both table motors and sweep motors are on. Have swapped chassis to another pair and did same thing. any ideas would be helpful.

The problem moved to the other lane or stayed on the original lane?

Comment

problem moved with chassis

Comment

There are solid state contactors for the motor runs, and stops. As well as a capacitor for each motor. The caps are easy to swap with another chassis to see if bad.
        Then look over the power contacts for the motors.
        Since there is an issue when they both run, could be a bad connection on any of the motor connections within the chassis. Does either of the pit lights dim on motor start/run as well?
        This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

There was a problem with XL chassis where they interlocked regularly after warming up.The common practice was to knock the cams out to stop the sweep earlier, but it was only a very temporary fix as it crept back and caused more interlocks.
          There was a fix done by AMF to the chassis and it was in the sealed relays.
          maister

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse